Bill Green is a highly respected and sought-after personal injury lawyer practicing in [CITY, STATE]. With over 15 years of experience fighting for the rights of injury victims, Bill has developed a sterling reputation as a tireless advocate for his clients.
Bill’s Background and Qualifications
- Graduated top of his class from [LAW SCHOOL]
- Previously worked as an insurance defense attorney, so he knows all the tactics used by insurance companies
- Recipient of the [STATE] Bar Association’s Award for Professional Excellence 5 times
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Voted as a « Super Lawyer » by his peers in [PUBLICATION] every year since 201X
How Bill Helps Injury Victims
Bill uses his extensive knowledge and experience to maximize compensation for his clients. Some of the ways he provides value include:
- Thorough investigation – Finding all liable parties and sources of coverage
- Assertive litigation – Relentlessly fighting for his clients, if necessary through trial -Skilled negotiation – Leveraging his reputation to bring cases to resolution
Bill also provides compassionate support to clients who are dealing with pain and disruption to their lives after an accident. He understands injuries can cause financial strain, so he offers free consultations and works on a contingency fee basis.
Types of Injury Cases Bill Handles
Bill helps victims of all types of accidents and injuries, including:
- Car Accidents – Even very complex cases with multiple vehicles
- Premises Liability – Slip and falls, dog bites, etc.
- Workplace Accidents – Heavy equipment accidents, electrocution, etc.
- Medical Malpractice – Surgical errors, prescription errors, birth injuries
He also assists families in wrongful death claims when a loved one is lost due to another’s negligence.
Bill Green’s Track Record of Results
With Bill’s tireless work ethic and proven results, injury victims can feel confident entrusting their case to him. Some examples of his success include:
- $1.2 million settlement for a construction worker injured in equipment malfunction
- $775,000 jury award for woman injured by drunk driver
- $500,000 out-of-court settlement for family in wrongful death case
- Numerous 5 and 6 figure settlements for slip-and-fall victims
Why Choose Bill Green?
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, Bill Green has the skill, experience, and commitment to get you the maximum compensation allowed under the law.
Here are the top reasons injury victims choose Bill Green to handle their claim:
- Proven track record of results
- Reputation as a tenacious fighter for his clients
- Deep knowledge of injury laws and insurance company tactics
- Compassionate and responsive client care
- No fee unless he wins your case
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to hire Bill Green? Bill works on a contingency fee basis, meaning there is no fee unless he obtains compensation for you. He also provides free, no-obligation consultations.
What does Bill need to get started on my case? To begin building your case, Bill will need information about the accident, your injuries, witnesses, medical records, bills, and other evidence.
How long do these cases usually take? Each case is unique. Bill strives for an efficient resolution, but complex cases can take time. He keeps clients updated on progress.
Why should I hire a lawyer instead of dealing with the insurance company myself? Insurance companies have teams of attorneys working to minimize payouts. Bill levels the playing field and makes sure your rights are protected.
Don’t Delay – Contact Bill Green Today
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, Bill Green has the experience to get you the maximum compensation allowed by law. Call today at [PHONE] or contact him online for your free consultation. Bill is standing by to be your fierce advocate for justice.